CLASS PASSES: Must be used within one year of purchase. Active class pass holders may purchase a virtual membership for $25 (50% off). Use discount code ClasspassFV at checkout.
- Single Class: $19 (with tax).
- 10 Class Pass: $140. May be shared with family members.
- 30 Class Pass: $360. May be shared with family members.
- 10 Class Discount Pass: $110. This pass is available for full-time students, school teachers, seniors over the age of 65, and US Veterans. This pass may not be shared with others.
- New Student Unlimited: $30. Unlimited classes for 14 consecutive days. Available to new students of Starr Mill Yoga only.
- One Month Unlimited: $100
- One Year Unlimited: $1000. Includes one free guest per month and 10% off retail, private yoga sessions, and select special events.
- Monthly Unlimited (Auto-Pay): $90/month. This is a monthly membership that is automatically withdrawn from a credit or debit card. Three month commitment required. Includes one free guest per month and 10% off retail, private yoga sessions, and select special events.
- Virtual Membership (Auto-Pay): $50/month. This is a monthly membership that is automatically withdrawn from a credit or debit card. Cancel anytime. Includes access to the on-demand library and all livestream classes.
Private Yoga Sessions
Single Private Session (60 minutes): $80
Semi-Private Session: two to five students (60 minutes): $100
New Student Intro: Three sessions for $210 (70/session). This option is available to any student receiving private instruction at Starr Mill Yoga for the first time, including students who have been taking group classes at the studio.
Private Session Four-Pack: Four sessions for $300 ($75/session). Intended for once weekly practice. Sessions must be completed within two months.
Private Session Eight-Pack: Eight sessions for $560 ($70/session). Intended for twice weekly practice. Sessions must be completed within three months.
Private Session Twelve-Pack: Twelve sessions for $780 ($65/session). Intended for three times a week. Sessions must be completed within four months.